- Location: Gorai Island, Borivali (West), Mumbai.
- Attractions: More than 34 exciting rides, games and sport activities.
- Website: http://www.esselworld.com
- Specialty: Over 34 exciting & wacky rides, games and amusements, Wet World
- Timing: All days open from 11am to 7pm, during school holidays open till 9pm
More Information About Essel World Mumbai:
Essel World is the hottest destination for the ones who are all set to have fun. Being the first and largest amusement park of Mumbai, Essel World is a complete entertainment package in itself. It is located on Gorai Island in Borivali (West) area of Bombay. Infact, this amusement park is largest theme park in India, with an area of 64 acres. It is the first pleasure ground that introduced Ice Skating in the country. This is Mumbai’s only international-style theme park and amusement centre situated close to Gorai Beach. Special ferries get you across to the park and the entrance fee normally takes care of a fixed number of rides. These include the standard roller coaster and adventure themes, plus a water world section where kids can literally run amok. Summer is usually crowded, but the place also offers low budget monsoon packages and special deals on weekends. Check these out before you go. In the company of more than 34 scintillating and exhilarating rides, Esselworld is a place to kick up one’s heels. It has games, rides and amusements for each and age group, right from adults to children. This entertainment zone includes family rides that can accommodate both, kids and adults. The Arctic Circle is the first ice skating rink, which has an area of 3,400 sq ft. Besides it, Maxivision is the first 180 degree dome theatre of the country that takes amusing spirits to the heights. A Famous Amusement Park with water rides and some huge roller coaster rides is located at Far end of borivali. It is one of the biggest parks of Mumbai with many different rides for children and adults divided into locations which one can find from the location maps places at every corner of the Essel World, its a world of entertainment with all the basic facilities like First aid, Drinking Water, Telephone and refreshment services, Baggage counters and for old and handicapped people. Fuji Aqua Dive would bring you the roller coaster ride, where your heart virtually stops beating, as you fall down from 50 feet track into a pool of water. Originated in Italy, Natraj Mini Telecombat is popular amongst the children where kids have fun running the fighter planes and dealing with the enemies. The fun extravaganza would uncover coin-operated games like Crazy Shuttle, Derby Racer, Aqua Blasta, Water Lazer, etc. Esselwold is one of the hot entertainment spots in Mumbai. Mumbai’s only international style theme park and scintillating amusement center that is located close to Gorai Beach, Essel World is the place to be for all in love with racing their adrenaline to the maximum. Essel World has a special place in the hearts of Mumbaikars and also people across the country. This is beacuse it is the oldest amusement park in the city. Many people from contemporary age have grown alongwith Essel World. Though being one of the first amusement park, it is new in style and concept. Essel world is an international-style theme park and amusement park that has defined the parameters of modern fun. It constantly adopts new progressive technologies to redefine itself. Outside the city limits you could hire special ferries to reach the park that sprawls over 64 acres of green landscape. With over 34 thrilling and scintillating rides, games and amusements, EsselWorld is a guaranteed spot to pep you up. There is something for all; the entire fun extravaganza includes Children’s Rides, Adult’s Rides and Family Rides. You would also love to try some of the coin-operated games, like Crazy Shuttle, Derby Racer, Aqua Blasta, Water Lazer etc. Some of the freaky rides of the park are Crazy Cups, Road Train, Riki’s Rocking Alley, Tilt-a-Whirl, Zipper Dipper, Highway Cars, Hedge Maze, Fun Net, Haunted Hotel, and Prabal – the Killer. Essel world offers economical packages for weekends and season specials. Opens everyday from 11:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs, Essel World is a great amusement park where fun never stops. The wide array of restaurants offers delicacies from local over and above international cuisines. The Wet World at Esselworld seems to be the stomping ground during summers, when people come here to relax themselves in the soothing showers of water. Rain pool, Splash pool, Croc pool and Lazy River are the prime attractions of this water park. The amusement park has been styled on international patterns and frequently implements new technology, in form of machineries and environment, to redefine itself. Water Kingdom is the twin park of Essel World. While providing nonstop, fun amidst adventurous rides and 30,000 species of flora, both of these amusement centers allure over 1.8 million people annually. In a nutshell, Essel World is the best place to get entertained ceaselessly in Mumbai.
Food lovers may also rejoice since the Esselworld has something for all palates. Grab a quick pizza or enjoy the mushy local delicacy – Bhel Puri or relish a Chinese meal. Esselworld makes sure that after a hectic amusement bout you have nice menu of delectable recipes waiting to ravish your taste buds. Located just a few kilometres outside city limits at Gorai, it is situated on a green landscaped, island on an area of 64 acres. It can be reached by ferry from Gorai creek or Marve beach. Alternately one can drive down by Western Express Highway, take the Bhayender turn and reach Gorai Island. The Essel World is open everyday from 11pm to 7pm and the time extends to 9pm during the days of school vacations. You can get in after buying tickets worth Rs.125/- per adult and 100/- for children. Mumbai’s first and largest amusement park, Essel World, located just a few kilometers outside city limits at Gorai, is situated on a green landscaped, island on an area of 64 acres. EsselWorld offers over thirty four thrilling and scintilllating rides, games and amusements. Exorbitant entrance fees in itself acts as a deterant to over-crowding. The place offers low budget monsoon packages and special deals on weekands. Different recreational options in Essel World include the standard roller coaster and adventure themes, plus a water world section where kids can literally run amok. With over 34 thrilling and scintillating rides, games and amusements, Essel World is a guaranteed spot to pep you up. There is something for all; the entire fun extravaganza includes Children’s Rides, Adult’s Rides and Family Rides. You would also love to try some of the coin-operated games, like Crazy Shuttle, Derby Racer, Aqua Blasta, Water Lazer etc. Summers are the time when it seems as if the whole of Mumbai has converged to EsselPark, with its several water sports that make people wild and wanting for more fun. The unending fun that refuses to calm down becomes all the more alluring when the Esselworld offers low budget monsoon packages and special deals on weekends. You must check them out before you go. Cool yourself off during the hot and humid summers of Mumbai at the Wet World at Essel World where you can freak out with the Rain pool Splash pool and Croc pool Lazy River. Something you can’t afford to miss when in Mumbai.
Details of Rides in Essel World:
Rides in Essel World location is basically divided into three categories, i.e Family Rides, Adult Only Rides and Children rides, which can be found from the road map of Essel world which shows landmark with pictures and photos of Special Attractions. Also there are special weekly and festival events on Holy, Diwali and Navratri till Mid Night.
- Location 5 : Family Ride with Sweet Little Road Train.
- Location 7 : Senior Dodgem Adult Ride.
- Location 8 : Junior Dodgem for Children.
- Location 9 : Junior waltzer Children Ride.
- Location 10 : Adult ride Cadbury cyclone.
- Location 11 : Junior Carousel for kids.
- Location 16 : Crazy Cups for Family.
- Location 17 : Prabal (the Killer Mega Ship) for Family.
- Location 18 : Fuji Aqua Dive for family.
- Location 19 : Happy Sky Kids Ride.
- Location 20 : Enterprise ride for Adults.
- Location 21 : Rainbow ride for Adults.
- Location 22 : Monster for Family.
- Location 23 : Arctic Circle Ice Skating for Family.
- Location 27 : Thunder Ride (Only For Adults).
- Location 28 : Haunted Hotel ride for Family.
- Location 30 : Maxivision a Family Ride.
- Location 31 : Hedge Maze Family Ride.
- Location 32 : Natraj Caterpillar for child.
- Location 33 : Boat Rides for Children.
- Location 34 : Rock and Roll for Adults.
- Location 35 : Apsara kiddies fume.
- Location 36 : Convoy, a kids ride.
- Location 37 : Natraj Mini Telecombat for Children.
- Location 38 : Junior Go karting for kids.
- Location 39 : Zipper Dipper water Ride for Family (A water Splash).
- Location 40 : Big Apple for children.
- Location 43 : kinder carousel for children.
- Location 44 : Play port for kids.
- Location 45 : Highway cars for family.
- Location 46 : Yard train for small children.
- Location 47 : New Fun Net Family Fun Location.
- Location 48 : Slipper Sultan for adults.
- Location 49 : Children car rides, Bump’m car.
- Location 50 : Adults car Rides.
- Location 53 : Taipan Chinese Restaurant and Hotel.
- Location 54 : Galley Family Restaurant.
- Location 58 : Riki’s Rocking Alley for Family.
Cost per person in Indian Rupees in Essel World Mumbai:
|02 Pax||03 Pax||04 Pax||05 – 07 Pax|
|Rs 3162||Rs 2593||Rs 2453||Rs 2763|
Above cost includes: -
- Return transfers from city hotels to Gorai Creek
- Return ferry charges to Essel world
- Entrance fee to Essel World with Water Kingdom
- All applicable taxes
Above cost does not include: -
- Any accommodation
- Any meals or drinks
- Any swimwear
- Any other services not mentioned above
Essel World Mumbai Timings:
- From Morning 10:00 am till Evening 5:00 PM
- Mid Night Timings : Evening 5:00 PM till Late Night 12:30.
Booking Tickets Essel World Mumbai:
One can directly Go and Do the Spot Booking, else can also do the online Booking for same. Also there are pass facilities costing per person, Approximately any where around 150 to 200 rupees.
Contact Details and Address of Essel World Mumbai:
- Head Office : Continental Building, 135, Dr. Annie Besant road, Worli – 18, Telephone : +91-22-24997474.
- Gorai Island Office : Borivali (West), Mumbai – 91, Telephone – +91-22-28452222, 2530, 2474, 2473 Fax: +91-22-28452711
How to Reach Essel World Mumbai:
One can hire a taxi, board a local train, ferry or take a bus to reach Essel World from the city.# Bus Number 294 is Bus to Essel world from Borivali West or alternately one can take Auto to reach First Gorai Creek and take a ferry ride. Best Bus number 272 goes from Malad Station West with alternate option of Auto to marve beach. Reaching Gorai Greek is possible via Borivali in half hour and Also Busses from bhayander which takes about an Hour to reach, Bus number 4 from Bhayander Station West Goes to Gorai creek too. If one is coming from car, then needs to come from Bhayander via kashimira road (Mira-Bhayander) towards west from flyover bridge of Bhayander and follow the Essel World Boards of directions.Perched outside the city limits at Gorai, the Essel World is well connected from across the city. The nearest Railway Stations are Malad or Borivali. Here you get down and make an exciting journey by road and sea (Ferry). You could also reach the Essel World by road via Bhayandar on Western Express Highway. Board a local or hire a taxi/auto or bus and ferryEssel World is easily accessible through ferry ride from Gorai Creek or Marve beach. Alternately you can drive down by Western Express Highway, take the Bhayender turn and reach Gorai Island. The park remains open everyday from 11 am to 7 pm. By road reaching Essel world would present you some ecstatic landscape views. From Mumbai one can take the Express Highway to Kashimira, from where it’s just a 40 to 60 min drive. Ferry services are also available from Marve beach.
Picture Gallary For Essel World Mumbai:
Google Map For Essel World Mumbai: